General Data Protection Regulation
Understand your oblication
Put Information Security at the heart of your business
GDPR becomes law on the 25th May 2018
What does it mean for businesses?
- Keep a record of data operations and activities
- Carry out a data privacy impact assessment (PIS) for systems and projects
- Consider if you will be required to designate a data protection officer (DPO)
- Notify the supervisory authority of a data breach
- Review data processing processes
- Implement "privacy by design" and "privacy by default"
- Ensure systems are fully secure at all times, understand the risk from Cyber threats
Choose a Plan
Our expert team can take on GDPR within your organisation, working with you to identify all relevant data and ensure that suitable controls are put in place to manage it, using a combination of technical tools and company policy. Our on-going relationship will provide you with regular reports confirming the overall status and health of data and user activity within your organisation
Discover, Manage, Protect, Report
Guidance & Support
Need to ensure GDPR compliance but are not sure where to begin, simply purchase a bank of hours that you can draw down on at any time, our GDPR experts will work with you remotely, providing you with guidance and support and can also be used to create material for you, such as, Company Policies, Procedures, Training Materials
Need to satisfy specific technical controls for GDPR, such as Patch Management, Threat Vulnerability Assessment, Employee Activity, Data Document Tracking and Control. We have the technical skills and knowledge to protect your organisation
Or let use deal with specific Controls for you
Attack Surface Indicator
Spring can scan your internal systems, providing you with an Attack Surface Indicator of how vulnerable your systems are from being compromised by an external actor. Our comprehensive reports will give you a clear picture of what needs to be done to reduce your ASI.
Where is your data
Our deep data inspection tools will identify sensitive data and validate security permissions, make sure that your data remains safe at all times and that only those employees that should have access, have access. We can work with you to take this further by digitally tagging data so that you know where it is at all times. In the event of an employee trying to steal data, you will be alerted before it has left the server.
Evolve your security with Spring Protect, our bespoke cyber tools will monitor, secure and self-heal all of your IT Systems.
Discover how we can transform your operation through technology
Protect your business with our mission-critical support options
Catchup on the latest technology trends
- Organisations increasingly understand the importance of information security—but the GDPR raises the bar. It requires that organisations take appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect personal data from loss or unauthorised access or disclosure.
- ISO27001 gives your Customers confidence that you are taking all measures to protect your data, their data and data within the supply-chain. Respond quicker to RFP’s and open your business up to new sales opportunities
- Instil a culture change within your organisation, put Information Security at the front of your business. Protect your core assets, understand who has access to what, where and when
- Spring are experts at delivering ISO27001, GDPR and Cyber Security, there is no better partnership
We are trusted by the top FTSE 250 companies in the UK
Our reports are designed to satisfy ISO27001 and other international standards
Our support team take pride in everything we do